Thursday, February 6, 2014

Christian's shovel...

   Christian begged and begged to go out and shovel snow the other day with his new snow shovel.  I finally gave in and we bundled up and went to work on our sidewalks clearing 6+ inches of snow.  I didn't realize what a job I'd bitten off.  Shoveling snow is hard!  That stuff is heavy!!!  But it felt so so good to get out and do something active outdoors!  Its been waaaaayyy too cold to go out lately, but yesterday it was a whopping 28'.  It actually felt warm compared to the single digits we've been "enjoying" lately.  :)  When we got back into the house, Christian hung his shovel high out of reach on the wall in his school corner of the living room.  He had had enough of Audra walking away with it every time he set it down.  So he simply fixed the problem...  :) 






And a very special congratulations to my sister, Jessica, who is expecting their third baby!!! 

2 comments:

  1. We have been praying for Wesley! Ian (my 3 year old) asked me today if "Baby Wesley" could come visit us in Peru! "Pleeeaaseee!!!" We are so glad to know Wesley is doing so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah, for the prayers! I would Love to come to Peru! :). I'm sure Ian and Christian would get along wonderfully! :). We do appreciate all the concern for Wesley. He has a follow up visit to the dermatologist on Tuesday. Hopefully we'll get a good report!

    ReplyDelete