Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One more day...

   We'll be leaving TN on Friday morning.  Tomorrow will be spent finishing the packing, loading the U-haul, and cleaning the house.   Our internet will be cancelled this evening, so this will be the last post for several days until we either get internet again in IN, or I can get to the library.  When we get settled again, I'll be sure to post a lot of pictures of our new house. 
   Rebekah's tombstone was finally set this morning.  We'll be going down to Blue's Hill one more time before we leave to see it.  I know she's not there in that grave, but my heart still aches at the thought of going so far away and the fact that I won't be able to go visit the grave whenever I want.  Its hard to explain...  In a way, I feel like I'm leaving a child behind.  Silly isn't it?  
   I'll have a lot to keep me very busy for the next several weeks.  We're planning on jumping right into this new ministry full speed ahead.   Please keep us in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment