Monday, May 5, 2014

Beautiful Days.

Oh, we've been having such beautiful weather!  Spring is my favorite season!  Everything is so new and fresh. To me, one of the first signs of spring is the first sound of grass being mown. I love the smell of mown grass!  Waking up to the sound of birds singing, and looking out my window at the waves of yellow dandilions popping up all over the fields. How could you not love spring?
   We've been SO busy!  Andy had to rip out the shower surround in one of the bathrooms in our new home and replace it with a new one. Along with that came ripping out some old dry wall and leaky pipes. So he's been doing the mudding and when that is done, I can start painting.
   Speaking of painting!  Audra's rooms is almost done!  I did that in a light lavender with white trim. It really helped to update the room with that awful green carpet!  I'm workin on the boys room now doing it in a pale yellow with white trim.  It's a huge job and I'm the worst a cutting in!
   Audra also had a birthday a couple weeks ago. It's hard to believe she's two already!  She's still so tiny though and I believe Wesley is going to catch up to her soon!  We had the church over for a cookout roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. Actually, there was more food there than I can list. :). It was a fun day!
   Andy and I will be celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary next week. It seems like just yesterday that we were married, and now, looking back over the past ten years, I see lots of memories, some good and some bad. But in all, it's been a good ten years and Gods hand has been there all the way. Andy has something special planned for this anniversary but is keeping it a secret from me this time. :). Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it!
   We cannot get Internet at our new house, which is why I haven't been around much in the blogging world for the past few weeks. I really don't have much time for it right now anyway. But, until I can get to the library, I won't be able to post pictures. I'm blogging from my phone now, but with no Internet, I hesitate to use up a lot of data putting pictures on here.
   Well, that's about it for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment